Friday, March 28, 2014

Today's card class featuring Daydream Medallion & Floral Framelits

Happy Saturday! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Today's card class, I wanted to show the ladies how to use one stamp set and get different results. It's so easy to see a stamp set and think of it in only one way of using it. Well not today, today we used the Daydream Medallion stamp set along with the coordinating Floral Framelits to get some pretty cool cards and projects. Last weekend I showed you the tissue paper flower using the Daydream Medallion. I did more in different variations...Roses come in all colors, wouldn't you agree?




The ladies made this beautiful tissue paper flower and we placed it on the purse.
Next we made a card using the 2012-2014 in color, Raspberry Ripple. My example show below is in Summer Starfruit. I showed the ladies how to use the Simply pressed clay and molds. It's a great medium and it changes things up from the standard buttons or brads.

Our last card is a great 3-D card. I wanted to make a sunflower using the Floral Framelits. So I started with More Mustard as my base. I added Early Espresso as the center and a touch of Always Artichoke for leaves.

I love this stamp set and coordinating floral framelits that I decided to play around with them and this is what I came up with. Love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment.
 This card I added some sparkle to it, it's hard to see in the photo but in person it is beautiful!

 This next card I wanted to show you how to make a beautiful card and then how to spice it up. So the second card is the same except I pop it up with dimensionals and I added rhinestones.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog and that you will share your fun daydream medallion cards with me! If you need to get any supplies mentioned here, click here to go to my store. Until next time keep Stampin With Katherine.

3 comments:

Avery Murphy said...

Katherine, all of your cards are very beautiful! I really like your idea for the tissue paper flower, super adorable! I also really like your sunflower card, it is perfect!!!

Thank you for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

Alli said...

Oh they're so lovely!!!!
My FAVE is the sunflower one...I have a thang for sunflowers!!!
Your idea to make the pompom flowers with it is terrific too!!!
TFS!

Unknown said...

Thank you Avery & Alli for your wonderful comments! So glad you enjoyed my post.

Paper Pumpkin