Monday, March 31, 2014

Stampin' Up! Flower Shop & Petite Petals cards



 Are you ready for spring? I am, so I decided to make my own flowers using Petite Petals and Flower Shop. I CASED this card. I have seen this card on pintrest and thought I should try my hand at it. What do you think?

Instructions on how to make this flower combination of Flower shop and Petite Petals

  1. Cut a card base of  8 1/2"x5 1/2", your color choice.
  2. Cut a 5 1/2"x 2 in Whisper white
  3. Cut a 5 1/2"x 2 in DSP (Designer Series Paper)
  4. Stamp your image on the Whisper White card stock before mounting it on the card
  5. Adhere the DSP to the front of the card. Line up the Whisper White with the DSP.
  6. Take a few scraps of Whisper White card stock and stamp four Flower shop flowers in the color of your choice.
  7. You will do the same for Petite Petals.
  8. Using the Petite Petals and Pansy punch, punch out all eight flowers.
  9. I used dimensionals to adhere the Petite Petals to the Pansy Punch.
  10. Adhere the flower to the card using your favorite adhesive. The flowers will cover up the seam of the two card stocks.

Products to make your Flower shop & Petite Petals cards

Flower shop Clear stamp set - Item # 130942
Pansy Punch - Item # 130698
Petite Petals Clear stamp set - Item # 133155
Petite Petals Punch- Item # 133322
Stampin' Dimensionals - Item # 104430
Whisper White Card stock 8 1/2"x11-Item # 100730
Summer Starfruit ink pad - Item #126991
Rich Razzleberry ink pad - Item #126950
Melon Mambo ink pad - Item #126948
Chalk Talk clear stamp set - Item #130634

 Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed today's blog. Click here to start your order or email me your order. Until next time keep stampin with Katherine.


2 comments:

debbie adelt said...

Katherine these cards are soooo cute! Just love all the different ways you put them together!! This card is a keeper.

Unknown said...

Thank you Debbie!

Paper Pumpkin