Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stampin' Up! Corner Garden

Happy Sunday! I don't know about where you live but her in Missoula, Montana it is hot!!! Good day to stay inside and make some cards in the cool basement. I have been playing with the new stamp set Corner Garden. What do you think....

 I used whisper white card stock and embossed whisper white embossing powder on one and basic black on the other, then I used markers to color in each flower. I used the same color for both pieces on the same flowers. Wow, what a different white is vs. black.

 I wanted to see how it would look on Basic black card stock using whisper white embossing powder & pewter embossing powder, this is what I got..


I don't know about you but I just love the look, so I decided to emboss with whisper white embossing powder and use chalks (retired) to color it in. I love it.
 I would love to hear your thoughts on this technique. Need the supplies to get started check out my website or send me an email. Thanks for stopping by and until next time keep stamping with Katherine.

3 comments:

Sierra Crafter said...

Love the look of the chalk coloring on the black background! Very sriking!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment Shawn and thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Thank you! I was inspired to create this card before the stamp retires on May 31, 2016!

Paper Pumpkin