Sunday, July 27, 2014

Simple Sunday

Simple Stampin' Up! Sunday cards....

So I have seen lots of cards on pintrest that show the use of the Hardwood stamp. So I decided to play around with it too and this is what I came up with.
 I sponged the sky with pool party ink pad and I used the scallop punch to create the clouds. I used the backyard basics stamp set and framelits (sadly they are retired). I stamped the bird on watercolor paper and used aqua painters to color it in. I then used Crystal Effects (retired) to coat the bird so it is shiny. I stamped the Hardwood clear stamp on using Brown Sugar ink pad onto Crumb cake cardstock. I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch to create the top of the fence. I used Serene Silhouettes (retired) in the background. I made several versions of this card.
 Not sure if you can see the shine coming off the bird, but it makes a nice effect.
Love to hear your thoughts on today's cards. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you will follow my blog and leave your comments. If you are interested in any of the product you see here please email me your order or check out my website. As always keep stampin with Katherine.

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Bitty Banners Big Shot Die Framelits
Bitty Banners Big Shot Die Framelits
Price: $14.95 $11.21
Calypso Coral Celebration Add-on Kit
Calypso Coral Celebration Add-On Kit
Price: $9.95 $7.46
Celebration Basics Kit
Celebration Basics Kit
Price: $14.95 $11.21
Crushed Curry 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Crushed Curry 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Curly Label Punch
Curly Label Punch
Price: $16.95 $12.71
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
Price: $15.95 $11.96
Pumpkin Pie 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Pumpkin Pie 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Summer Happiness Kit -- Digital Download
Summer Happiness Kit - Digital Download
Price: $9.95 $5.97


0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin