Friday, July 25, 2014

Saturday card class

Saturday card class

Check out these beautiful cards and project we will be making tomorrow at my monthly card class. We will be decorating a craft box and topping it off with a blossom flower. I will demo how to make a shadow box and then  basic card with a lot of effect. Love to hear your thoughts and thanks for stopping by.
 I learned this beautiful flower from watching Diane Dimich's video on you tube. Check it out here.

 I saw this card on pintrest and put my own spin on it and love the way it turned out. I used Lost Lagoon and Black Berrybliss. The embossing folders are retired but a few of my favorites. Sad to see them go.
Check out this shadow box. I learned this technique from searching the tutorials on Splitcoaststampers.com , I love that sight!!!!

If your interested in attending a card class in the Missoula, Montana area please email me and I will put you on my list when I send out my monthly newsletters. Thank you so much for stopping by.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin