Sunday, March 30, 2014

FM153 & FMS129 & RS108 blog challenges

Happy Sunday! I hope your enjoying your weekend. I hope to get outside and do some yard work today if they weather cooperates. I wanted to participate in a few challenges this week. So last night after making several cards, I finally came up a few results I liked. The two challenges you will see here are The Friday Mashup! & Freshly Made Sketches & Retro Sketches
I combined The Friday Mashup! & Retro Sketches.
I choose to use the mashup and combined the colors, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum and Wild Wasabi with the watercolor effect with the sketch of Retro sketches.

I had fun combing these two challenges as the possibilities are endless! My next challenge I decided to play in is Freshly Made Sketches.
This is what I came up in this challenge. I used the Chalk Talk framelits and Tag it stamp set.
I love participating in these challenges! I hope that you have an opportunity to play along. Love to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time keep Stampin With Katherine.

4 comments:

Avery Murphy said...

Great job at combining all the challenges together Katherine. I love your cards!

Thank you for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup.

Unknown said...

Thank you Avery!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Katherine, sorry if this is the seconds comment you got from me. I don't think some of my comments were going through though. Anyway your card is a lovely, and I like how you used the colors on your tulips. It's always fun to mix more than one challenge together too! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
Sara

Unknown said...

Thank you Sara!

Paper Pumpkin