Friday, March 21, 2014

Time is Running Out – Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets

TGIF!!!! I finally made it! I so excited for today to be done so I can head home and make some cards!!!! I got a Stampin' Up! package yesterday full of goodies and I can't wait to use them.
 I wanted to make sure you all get in on awesome deals before the end of the month gets here. We have our awesome Sale-A-Bration going on until March 31st. If you purchase $50 of product you get a free item from the sale-a-bration catalog!!! It only comes once a year so make sure you get in on it while it's here!
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf 
I love the free Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (DSP). So many colors! I also love the  See Ya Later stamp set! So many possibilities!!! What are your favorites?

Next I want to share with you the Best Of Collection. Can you believe it's already been a year with these great sets! Well they are going away as of March 31st! So order yours today and make sure that you get your free set if you have purchased 6, so make sure you have your Best of card to place those "25" stick's on to and get a set of your choice. Here are your options.....



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you leave a comment. If you would like to order any of these products please stop by my store to place your order. Until next time keep Stampin with Katherine!

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin