Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stampin Up! Tag ideas...

Finding the perfect gift for that certain someone takes a lot of thought, but once you have it picked out the excitement of giving it to that person grows! I like to put a little extra thought into my gift-giving by creating beautifully wrapped packages to compliment that perfect gift.

With the Very Merry Tags Stamp Set you can quickly and easily create simple, fun tags to add extra excitement to any gift.



For this simple tag I started with a piece of Naturals Ivory Cardstock trimmed into the shape of a tag. (Stampin' Up! offers many possibilities for pre-cut tags to make the process even easier, but I had some extra scraps lying around that needed to be used up!) I then added a quick strip of Early Espresso, cutting one end into a banner. I used my Island Indigo and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers to color the image. After punching it out with the Decorative Label Punch, I used a Stampin’ Dimensional to make it “pop.” To top it off, I added some Silver 1/8" Ribbon.



I had a box left over from my Everyday Occasions Card Kit, so I decided to upcycle it by adding a strip of Early Espresso Cardstock, some Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, and a bow made from the Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper using the Gift Bow Bigz L Die. I now have a coordinating gift box to go with my tag! (Stampin' Up! offers gift boxes in many different sizes; I am sure you will find one sized just right for that perfect gift!)



By simply pulling out the main strand of thread that holds the Silver 1/8" Ribbon together, I was able to get an instant look of tinsel with my ribbon!

Becky Cowley
2013–2014 Artisan Design Team

Saturday, December 14th is my Christmas workshop, if you live in the Lolo, Bitterroot Valley, Missoula, Montana area I would love to have you attend. Please contact me at sugarthumb@q.com or RSVP on my website . Hope to hear from you soon. Until next time keep Stampin  With Katherine.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin