Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Technique Tuesday....Stampin up Tutorial #19

Thank you for tuning back in on my blog, I hope you learn something new and if your new to my blog, welcome! Today I wanted to show you a new technique called the baby wipe technique. The possibilities are endless with this technique so lets get started.
I first put a baby wipe on a plate, I used a washable plate that way the reinker color does not bleed through to my table. I folded the baby wipe in half. I choose several reinkers to use. I put a few drops on the baby wipe.
I choose Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party, and Gumball Green reinkers. The stamp set I choose to use with this technique is Flower shop. I also used En Francais wood stamp.
So I press the stamp in to my new ink "baby wipe" pad and ink my paper.


It creates a really pretty look. I then used black stazon ink and stamped on top of the stamped flowers.
Then I put it all together. I have a few different looks that I pulled together to make this card happen. On a few cards I changed the edge of the card with the Lattice look and turned the center piece and added a few flowers.

I would love to hear your thoughts and find out your favorite one! As always, thank you for checking out my blog and come on over to my shop and get all your supplies, weekly deals and check out my up coming classes in the Missoula, Lolo, MT area! Until next time keep Stampin With Katherine.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin