Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Challenge accepted....FM135

So I am always looking for inspiration and motivation to make cards. So I have been looking on other blog's for ideas, well I came across a blog call The Friday Mashup! (http://www.fridaymashup.com/) and they have weekly challenges. They suggest a few items to use and you can submit your card or up to 5 cards. So I decided to give it a try , being my first time I want to show them to you and you can be the judge. Would love to hear your comments. Maybe these will inspire you...


Until next time keep stampin with Katherine. For all your supplies check out my store at www.katherinelepiane.stampinup.net

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Great cards Katherine! The contrast between the 2 moose cards is great, love the embossing on the first one and the use of the neutrals on the 2nd one.The third card also came out terrific!

Also, you can submit any number of cards to the challenge, we just ask that folks only combine up to 5 challenges per each card, thats all :)

Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Paper Pumpkin