Thursday, March 10, 2016

Weekly Deals 3/8/16-3/14/2016


Weekly Deals
Sort By:     Show: 
Basic Black Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
BASIC BLACK BAKER'S TWINE
Price: $3.00 $2.25
Bow Builder Punch by Stampin' Up!
BOW BUILDER PUNCH
Price: $18.00 $13.50
Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!
COLOR ME IRRESISTIBLE SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price: $13.00 $9.75
Handpicked Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!
HANDPICKED FRAMELITS DIES
Price: $25.00 $18.75
Rhinestone Basic Jewels by Stampin' Up!
RHINESTONE BASIC JEWELS
Price: $5.00 $3.75

1 comments:

yosabrams0918 said...

I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you've hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the problem is one thing that not enough persons are talking intelligently about. I am very completely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing referring to this. real money casino

Paper Pumpkin