Thursday, March 3, 2016

Easter and Spring time

Easter, time to celebrate


Easter and spring time! I am ready for spring and for the trees to start blooming and flowers to sprout. I am ready for some color. With Easter quickly approaching I made some Easter cards and some Spring time cards. I just love this Easter Blossoms stamp set. It was retired about 5 years ago but I just love it! The apple blossom makes me smile. 
I choose natural cardstock as my base. Sadly this is retired. My other colors are So Saffron, Pink Pirouette & Lucky Limeade, also retired. A few punches are retired too but I love the way the cards came together.





Since not everyone celebrates Easter I made some spring time cards too! I hope to work on some more Easter cards that are more focused on Jesus, so stay tuned! 




Since not everyone celebrates Easter I made some spring time cards too! I hope to work on some more Easter cards that are more focused on Jesus, so stay tuned!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and will leave your comments. Until next time keep Stampin With Katherine. All cards can be bought on Etsy - stampinwithkatherine

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin