Sunday, March 6, 2016

A simple Thank you will do!


Thank you!


It's amazing what a simple thank you note will do for people. Especially when it's in a card, not a text or email!  I love receiving mail especially letters or cards and I'm sure most people feel the same way. I have always been a big advocate for sending thank you cards for gifts you receive or something someone may have done for me, so I can never have enough thank you cards on hand.
This card is made of Brushed Gold and Basic black. I used the Deco Labels Collection framelits, starting with the largest. I used all but the smallest one, alternating the colors.

I embossed " Thank you" in Gold on the front of the Deco label. I used dimensionals to pop each one up for dimension. I did not stamp anything on the inside as I figured the front said it all. Lots of room to right.


I hope you enjoyed today's simple card and it inspires you to create some cards. Thank you for stopping by and until next time keep Stampin With Katherine. All cards are available for sale on Etsy under stampinwithkatherine

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin