Saturday, September 20, 2014

Card class sneak peak

Good afternoon Saturday stampers. I am enjoying a gorgeous day here in Missoula, Montana! Perfect weather. I picked lots of apples today and took some beautiful photos in the area. I also finished the cards I have planned to make on Saturday, September 27th at 10am at my house in Lolo, MT. I wanted to show you some of my scenery photos and the cards I made for our class coming up. There is still space available if you are in the area and would like to attend. Enjoy!



 A little bit of Merry and you learn the thumping technique.

 Panel card in two different views.

 Watercolor technique

Thanks for stopping by and remember until next time keep stampin with Katherine! Need some supplies check out my website or email me your order.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin