Sunday, September 7, 2014

Card class sneak peak

Stamping card class sneak peak

I had a very busy day yesterday having a yard sale. Boy those are a lot of work. I love to shop them but putting them on is a whole other story. We did good and we got rid of lots of stuff. I called my yard sale a hoarders yard sale!! Yikes! I didn't know I had that much stuff until it was all out on my lawn. So after a very long day yesterday I felt I deserved to relax and make some cards. Well make some cards is what I did, relax, I don't think I have it in me:)
Coming up on Wednesday, September 10th is one of my card classes this month so I got to work making cards and kits. This is what I came up with. If you live in the Missoula/Lolo, Montana area give me a shout and I would love to have you join me.

I have seen this card on Pintrest and decided to CASE it. So pretty, I could see me doing this in many different colors.
 I love this card, very manly. I have seen something similar on pintrest.
 This is such a bright card and I am loving the Kinda Eclectic stamp set. So many options.
I hope you enjoyed today's cards and I thank you for stopping by. Feel free to leave your comments and ask questions on the cards. Products used are below. As always keep stampin with Katherine!

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin