Thursday, April 11, 2013

Butterflies...Stampin! Up Tutorial #10

Check out today's tutorial using the April stamp set of the Best of 25 years stamps with Stampin! Up that I posted a few days ago. I just love butterflies, so why not do a card featuring them.
So let's get started....  Cut four 1 5/8 inch squares in Very Vanilla and four 1 7/8 inch squares in Wisteria Wonder.
Next you want to color the Very vanilla squares with Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette.
I sponged the squares by rubbing the sponge back and forth on the Very Vanilla. It gives it a pastel look.


Now you can glue those to Wisteria Wonder squares and stamp the butterflies using black Stazon
I used Certainly Celery card stock and embossed it with flowers embossing folder.
I cut a set of glued squares in half on the diagonal and glue it all together using Snail adhesive on the card.

This is such a quick and easy card you can make in no time and it looks so springy!!!!! Check out my website for all your supplies and sign up for my newsletter here on my blog and get every post to your inbox!!!! katherinelepiane.stampinup.net

Until next time keep stampin with Katherine!

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin