Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

With the New Year one of my resolutions is to create more cards, post on my blog more often and play with all the new stamps sets that I buy! So I wanted to share with you a few cards I made today with the new stamps from the occasions catalog that launches on January 4th. Here is a link to the Occasion catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog.


This card was made using Winter Wonderland DSP from the Holiday catalog which ends in two days, January 4th is the last day to order your holiday catalog supplies. Stamp set used is Six Sayings, curvy corner trio punch also from the holiday catalog and the new Large Number Framelit dies from the Occasions Catalog. 
Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to contact me with any questions. My cards are available for purchase on Etsy under Stampin With Katherine. Feel free to check out my Stampin' Up Website. Until next time keep Stampin with Katherine!

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin