Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy Birthday with Number of Years!

Happy Birthday

I am just loving all the new stamp sets in the Occasions catalog! So of course I have to play with each of them and share them with you! I have several family members having birthdays in January and I thought this set would be a good one to use to get started with those cards. The stamp set number of years can be used for so many cards from birthdays, to graduation, to New Years to scarp booking!




I used Party with cake for the inside of the card. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's blog. Feel free to contact me with any questions. You can purchase this card on my Etsy website Stampin With Katherine or visit my Stampin' Up! website for all the materials listed.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin