Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday card class, check it out!

Saturday Card Class!!!

Today I was joined by some awesome ladies to make some great cards, learn a new technique or two and enjoy our time together. We learned a technique using dryer sheets and it was like magic! Love learning something new. We also had a chance to play with new stamp sets from the Occasions catalog. Here is what we made.....

This card I CASED from Deb Valder, I changed it up a little but she provided a wonderful tutorial on youtube, her video using the dryer sheet technique is fantastic, check it out!
 This card is so simple!

This card was so much fun! I think I will do a tutorial on this card, so stay tuned. This card could be done in so many colors!
As always I would love to hear your comments! Want to attend one of my classes, just send me an email if you live in the Lolo, MT or surrounding area. Until next time keep stampin with Katherine.
Check out my store or email me your order.


0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin