Sunday, January 11, 2015

Flower Bouquet Tutorial

Flower Bouquet Tutorial

I am going to show you how you can make this card all on your own. Let's get started.
1. First I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 5 1/4"x4" as my base to stamp on. Then I choose the Petal Potpourri stamp set from the Occasions catalog and I stamped using Momento black ink.
2.I stamp once and then I cut out flowers from computer paper and cover up my previously stamped flower and stamp again. This creates a real feel look, nice clean lines, nothing overlapping.
3. Continue this pattern, stamping about 4 flowers.




4. Next you want to stamp on a smaller piece of whisper white and you want to punch that out using the flower medallion punch.

5. Now it's time to color! My favorite part.
6. I used a stampin Dimensional to adhere the single flower to the center.
7. Add some stems and adhere to your card base and you are finished. You could do this with so many different flowers and stamps.
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and will leave your comments. Like what you see? You can attend my monthly classes or you can purchase the items from my store and make them yourself. Until next time keep Stampin with Katherine.





0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin