Sunday, November 16, 2014

Saturday card class

SATURDAY CARD CLASS

I did not have a large class on Saturday but we had a great time non the less. One on one attention is great too. For this card class I wanted to do a few cards and a 3-D project. I choose to do an angel using the bow Bigz die cut (retired), which was very big last year. You can also make this angel using the envelope maker. We did a winter them card that creates the perfect snow effect. I CASE'd this card from Connie Stewart. Love her blog and ideas. Then last but not least I choose a simple yet elegant card. 

"Stampin with Katherine, Katherine LePiane, snow card, card class"
Stampin with Katherine, Katherine LePiane, Everything Eleanor, card class

I am so glad you stopped by. Stay tuned for tutorials on these cards and angel. I hope to hear your thoughts on these cards. Until next time keep stampin with Katherine. Need to place an order feel free to email me or check out my website.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin