Friday, April 18, 2014

Stampin' Up! Free shipping....

FREE Shipping on Everything!

April 18, 2014
Get FREE shipping on everything (excluding expedited orders) April 21-25! The lists of retiring products will be available on April 21, so you can take advantage of free shipping by ordering all your favorites right away!

Retired list and free shipping! It doesn't get much better than this. Stay tuned to by blog on April 21st to see the retired list.

Project Life

 I hope your super excited to see the new Project Life line by Stampin Up' as I am. Here are just a few items that will be available to you starting May 1st and you will be able to see the rest of the line come June 2nd when the new catalog is released!
Are you a current Project Life user? I would love to hear from you. What do you love about the product? What tips can you share? I am a scrapbook-er and this appeals to me, because just like Becky said it can be time consuming. I am so far behind in my scrapbooks this just might fuel my fire to start again.






Love to hear your comments. As always thanks for stopping by. Until next time keep stampin with Katherine. Check out my store to get all your supplies from the retired list and free shipping.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin