Sunday, February 23, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches challenge 124

Well the snow is coming down hard here in Lolo, Montana. We are supposed to get 14" of snow. I was telling my husband the other day while shoveling snow that if shoveling snow was an Olympic sport I would take the Gold as much as I have to shovel. As you know if you have been reading my blog that I have been trying to challenge my self by participating in blog challenges. So today's challenge comes from Freshly Made Sketches. This is what the FMS 124 looks like.

I choose Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Basic Black as my colors. The card measures 10 1/2"x5 1/4" using Bermuda Bay. Fold at 5 1/4". Whisper white is on top of that measuring 4 3/4"x4 3/4". I cut the Basic Black 4 1/2"x4" and embossed that piece. Then I cut them down to three pieces. I finished it off with a Bermuda Bay strip and a few brads.
I kept this card simple. I tried to think of ways to make it more exciting nothing was coming to mind. So there it is folks! Let me know your thoughts. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog today. I hope you will come back again soon. Until next time...Keep Stampin with Katherine.


2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so pretty with the embossed background taking center stage! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I really love these gorgeous striking colours! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Paper Pumpkin