Saturday, February 8, 2014

FMS122 challenge....

I am trying to challenge myself by participating in different challenges on different blogs. So this one is brought to you by Freshly Made Sketches challenge FMS122. I had fun playing with different ideas and I am just hooked on the new wood stamp from the Celebration catalog. Let me know what you think of these two cards.
 

The front gold piece is done by doing Faux Metal technique. It turned out really nice. Here is a close up. Sorry it's kind of hard to see.
Until next time keep stampin with Katherine. Be sure to follow my page so you don't miss a post. Check out my facebook page and check out my Stampin Up! page to get all your supplies. Thanks for stopping by.
Katherine


4 comments:

Amy O said...

I'm loving the new woodgrain stamp set too! And your metal embossing is a fun technique. Just a tip -- if you disable the word verification on your blog, it makes it much easier for viewers to leave comments. If you need directions on how to do it, there's a link on the FMS home page. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

These are both wonderful! The metal technique is great here. Glad you joined us this week at FMS! (And it would be lovely if you disabled the word verification…makes it easier for the team to comment)

Jen Brum said...

Love the woodgrain! Looks great! That faux metal is such a great technique! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments. I love playing along. Thanks for the tips to on leaving comments. I am going to use the link you gave me and fix that issue. Thanks again.

Paper Pumpkin