Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stampin Up! Tutorial #16

Hello Stamping  friends. Sorry for not posting sooner. The summer is winding down and I hope to have more tutorials to show you. Today I want to show you a fun easy card. I have it stamped it with a Thanksgiving theme but you could change it up to suit your needs. 
I used the Day of Gratitude stamp set. I stamped on Very Vanilla card stock using Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze & More Mustard. I did three of each color.
 I used Chocolate Chip ink pad on Very Vanilla to stamp the pine cones. Cut the leaves and pine cones out with scissors.

 Here is the finally product all cut out.
 I used Cajun Craze as the base of my card and layered it with Orchard Harvest DSP.
I then layered the center with Cajun Craze and early espresso, I used the big shot and the square Lattice embossing folder. Using stampin dimensionals I adhered the leaves to the embossed early espresso.
This card is fun and colorful. Great as  Thanksgiving card or thinking of you card. I hope you give it a try. Let me know what you think, what you did differently and until next time keep stampin with Katherine! Don't forget to check out the new deals with Stampin Up! @ katherinelepiane.stampinup.net 

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin