Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday...Stampin Up! Tutorial #15

This card is quick and easy and BEAUTIFUL!!! You can get the punch right now for sale on my website in the clearance section. http://katherinelepiane.stampinup.net



 I used Daffodil delight cardstock for this card. Cut the paper 11" x 4 1/4". Next you will need the Lace Ribbon Border punch (retired). Now you have to watch how you punch the sides very carefully. Make sure you line the punch up on either side of the paper.

Next I used whisper white cardstock in the center. I used Everything Eleanor as my stamp set. I used gumball green and daffodil delight ink pad.




Next I glued down the whisper white card stock to the center of my card. I used both rhinestones and pearls for the embellishments on the flower punch.
I stamped a few flowers on separate cardstock and cut them out individually. Then I adhered them using dimensionals.

I stamped in daffodil delight my greeting and your done. Wasn't that a fast and great card!!!! Here are a few other designs I came up with. It was a great mother's day card.

Until next time....Happy stamping.

Stampin with Katherine

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin