Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thank you!

Thank you!

In November my oldest son had to have his appendix removed. It gave us a scare. So I wanted to send thank you cards to the doctors, nurses and family who helped us through a stressful time in our lives. So here is the card I made for all of them.

Thank you Tutorial

1. I stamped thank you on Whisper White card stock using versa mark and covered that with clear embossing powder. Heat emboss that. So the background has a neat touch.
2. I then cut a piece of whisper white card stock for the center measuring 3' x 4-1/4".
3. I stamped Thank you in a row using different colors.
4. Punch each corner of the center paper and use a mini brad to add some flare.
5. using dimensionals, I popped up the center.

This card is so easy and fast!



Thank you for stopping by! As always I love to hear your thoughts. Until next time, keep Stampin with Katherine. Feel free to email me or check out my blog.


0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin