Wednesday, October 29, 2014

More Gentle Peace and some Ornamental Pine

More Gentle Peace

I shared on Sunday some ideas I came up with using the new photopolymer stamp set called Gentle Peace. Sunday night I was playing with it some more and decided to color it in as I did before but this time I sponged versa mark all over it and covered it in Iridescent Ice embossing powder. Stunning to say the least. But you be the judge of that.
Isn't it awesome! I just love the sparkle it puts off. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of whisper white and punch out only the Gentle Peace saying. I used Stampin' Up! Markers to color this one in.

How about some more bling with Ornamental pine

I love pintrest!! So lately I have seen a card I have been wanting to make. I watched a video produced by Dawn Griffith http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/ She does a great job showing you what to do. So I decided to CASE it and show you what I came up with.

I think they turned out great and a very simple card to create. I would love to hear your thoughts and I thank you for stopping by. Until next time keep stampin with Katherine.



0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin