Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! Night Sky

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT! I don't know what you do for fun on Saturday night but I am making cards and enjoying time with my family. I ordered some new product from the new catalog and wanted to play with it. One of the new products is the Hearts & Stars. I had a image in my head with black night and shining stars. This is what I came up with....
Once I had the black background and Gold embossed stars I didn't know what to add to it to make the card. I chose to use a stormy sea and a sail boat. I am loving it!!! I have so many more ideas jumping around in my brain that I can't wait to try out. So you will see more night skies to come. I used the brayer with Lost Lagoon ink on a torn piece of Whisper white card stock. I then embossed with black embossing powder on whisper white card stock using The Open Sea stamp set.
Love to hear your thoughts or see what you have come up with using the Hearts & Stars.  Thanks for stopping by today. Feel free to get these products from my website or email me your order.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin