Monday, January 6, 2014

New Occasions Catalog....

It's that time of year to launch our Occasions Catalog!!!! There are some great finds in this catalog and our sale-a-bration is coming up on January 28th to earn free product!!!
Click here to view the catalog. 
The Petite Petals punch item #133322 is one of my favorites  and it coordinates with the Petite petals stamp set item #133155(clear)
Petite Petals Punch
Petite Petals

There are some other really fun products like the Word bubbles framelits dies and Just Sayin stamp bundle. Item # 134820 as a bundle in clear.
Just Sayin' Clear Bundle
I love the Hardwood stamp too item # 133035 in clear and #133032 in wood.
Hardwood
Do you have your catalog? If not contact me today and I will send one to you. I have an upcoming class on January 18th in Lolo, Montana. Are you local and would like to attend? Give me a shout. If you are not able to make it but would like the kits from the class contact me for details. RSVP on my website.

Did you miss out on the holiday catalog....well there is still time to order. We have some carry over product just click here. and then head over to my website and get all your supplies today. As always thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Paper Pumpkin